AIROS 8 Sequential Compression Device
HIGH-PERFORMING 8-CHAMBER DEVICE FOR UPPER & LOWER EXTREMITY TREATMENT
The FDA-cleared AIROS 8 Sequential Compression Device is a versatile, advanced Sequential Compression Device. The device provides effective intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) therapy treatment for both the upper and lower extremities.
The application of gradient sequential compression increases blood flow and encourages extracellular fluid clearance. The device provides cycles of compressed air at certain adjustable pressures and then inflates and deflates garments to move fluid.
Patients suffering from lymphedema in the legs or arms, venous ulcers and other venous insufficiencies, and other edema-related conditions can be prescribed the AIROS 8.
Product Features & Physiological Benefits
Increase Blood Flow
Used by cancer victims who have lymphedema and arm swelling
Break Up and Move Lymphatic Fluid
REIMBURSED BY MANY INSURANCES
Ability to skip pressure in a chamber, typically used with patients who have an ulcer
Used by patients with trunkal edema who need to move fluid from affected areas
Ideal for patients who have tried a basic, low-end compression device but did not experience positive outcomes
Product Modes, Specifications & Available Garments
Primary Treatment Modes
- Gradient Mode: Delivers gradient sequential compression. User can set the starting pressure (distal chamber near the foot).
- Pressure Mode: Also delivers standard gradient sequential compression. User can set pressure in each of the 8 chambers, and 1 chamber may be skipped if necessary.
Lymphedema Preparation Treatment (LPT) Modes
- Clearing Mode: Mimics Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD). Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Focal Mode: Tenderizes fibrotic tissue. Three (3) chambers are active at one time. Used before primary Gradient Mode treatment.
- Dimensions: 10.2” W x 10.5” D x 4.3” H
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Therapy Times: 15, 30, 45 or 60 Minutes
- Deflation Time: 12 Seconds
- Cycle Times (Inflation): 40 or 60 Seconds
- Pressure Ranges: 30-80 mmHg (Gradient Mode)
- 8 Sizes of Full Leg Garments
- 2 Sizes of Half Leg Garments
- 2 Sizes of Arm Garments
- Comfortable & Durable
- Easy to Apply and Remove with O-Ring Zippers and an Automatic Deflation Mechanism
AIROS 8 8-Chamber Garments
- 8 Full Leg Sizes: Small, Small Wide, Small Extra Wide, Medium, Medium Wide, Medium Extra Wide, Large, Large Wide
- 2 Arm Sizes: Medium & Large
Are you a patient seeking pain relief? A DME supplier interested in learning and supplying
carrying our products? A medical professional who emphasizes the need for alternative
medicine? If so, Please contact us to speak with a Protrade Representative today.